|Dinner Out Doesn't Have to Cost a Fortune|
• Visit your restaurants website before you leave the house. Many restaurants will post valuable coupons that you will want to take with you and you can get a quick rundown of the specials for the night.
• Dining early is another great way to save. Many restaurants serve off the lunch menu until 4; Arriba Mexican Grill serves 99 cent tacos on Tuesdays until 4. Kids eat free on Sunday.
• Try paying ahead if you are going to dine out. This will save you up to 75% on your dinner just by taking the time to plan. At Restaurant .com you can purchase a $25 gift card from a list of local restaurants for only $10. Choose your restaurant, purchase a gift card and give it to your server when your bill is due.
• It is always good to know where the kids can eat for free. At Chevy’s kids eat free with a paying adult all day long. They also offer a happy hour from 3 to 7 on Tuesdays. Kids eat free at Chompie’s after 4 on Tuesdays as well as Coco’s Restaurants and Damon’s Grill.
• Kids eat free with a paying adult at Denny’s Restaurants and Denny’s is a great place to take them. Breakfast is often cheaper than dinner, Denny’s is low key, kid friendly and they serve breakfast all day long. If you have teens, you can buy a couple of large breakfast plates and feed your younger kids off the kids menu for free.
• NYPD Pizza offers 50% off pizza on Tuesday nights see their website for details.
Search more Tuesday kid’s eat free deals at Mykidseatfree.com.