|Tips for Saving on Dance Lessons|
• AZ Lindy Hop Society offers swing dance lessons at a variety of locations though out the Valley on just about every night of the week ranging from $5 to $7 per person. Check their calendar for the time and location nearest you.
• Both the City of Phoenix and the City of Glendale offer youth classes in tap, ballet and hip hop at drastically reduced prices. The classes are taught by well qualified dance instructors and offer the same fun and opportunity as those found at pricier studios.
• A great way for adults to save on dance lessons is to pick a less popular style, perhaps salsa dancing or hula. The community center is a great place for adults to learn as well. The City of Glendale community center is offering free belly dancing lessons as well as low cost Mexican folk.
• Elite Dance Studios is giving first month free if you bring in a coupon found at Gold Savings. Dance FX has open dance nights.
• There are several sites dedicated to free online dance lessons, should you prefer to learn in your own home. These sites are a good place for beginners who may not feel comfortable in a classroom.
• Arthur Murray is offering a free trial lesson. Fred Astaire is offering a $40 introductory package. The package includes 2 private lessons, 1 group lesson and 1 dance party. Check Valpak and Gold Savings for coupons before you pay for a full session.